Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wicked and, Movies and, concerts and, square dancing, Oh My! (that was really four things so it doesn' work as well if you know where I'm coming from)

*Whew* I just used my entire literary talent on my title. :P Kidding. Yes.

Last Friday I went to see wicked in Madison. That entire experience was amazing beyond compare. Even being subject to experience intense emotions that come from driving on six lane highways and MERGING TRAFFIC!!! Wicked was incredible. The actresses and actors were very talented acting-wise and singing-wise. I was jealous, as I should be. When we sat down and the show began I was so thrilled beyond concentration I thought I'd die. Defying Gravity was the crowning glory of the entire play. It was positively delicious!

The day after that I was off with friends to a Paul Colman Concert and everything was so jolly and friendly. The concert was fun and Someone (I'm not sure who) suggested that we ask Paul Colman impertinent questions and tape his responses. Now we have a hilarious video to show for it.

After that was Sunday. I love Sundays. Every time I think of it I give it mental hugs. Church and then square dancing. Both where grand but square dancing especially. It was the funnest of all of the square dances I've been to sense Barn Dance.

And Yesterday I went over to my friend Lauren's house with Kelsey and Kristen and we watched movies and had too much ice cream and M&M's. The first Movie was Prince of Persia. It was kinda weird and annoying and the guy who was s'pos't to be rugged and handsome and sly was kind'of stupid and very ugly. After that we watched "17Again" Which I liked. It was funny and sweet. Occasionally awkward though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena