Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh money, money, money.

*sigh*

life was so much simpler when I didn't have any money to spend. Having to figure out how much money you can use and how much you can't is difficult. When I didn't have any money to spend I only had to say "nope, can't afford it." Now I have to deal with whether actually be able to afford it and whether I wanted to spend my hard earned money on that and how I am going to get the money out of the bank.

I need to buy a winter Coat and A Camera and save up for sixty dollar tickets for Les Miserables in April or May next year.

I want to buy a pea coat with my money but they are so expensive. I found one at an overstock site for forty-three dollars and I'm planning on purchasing it next month with all my money and then I'll have no money left and be poor for the rest of that month but I'll have my coat.

And I don't want to spend all my money on a camera but I really really really want one.

Do you see my problem?

2 comments:

  1. *sigh*
    ohh I feel your pain Kate! I rather despise money myself! xP lol shall we live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! *high five* out with money and one with free stuff.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena