Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas!

Hello! ^_^

Christmas is coming! It's almost here! Ohmigoodness, it's almost here! :) I is happeh. I love Christmas. It makes me want to hug people. hehe. Because it makes me happy.

I love snow, the look of it mostly, and I love cookies, and cream spinach, and christmas lights when the house is dark, and wearing socks to keep my feet warm, and dancing to christmas music, and, and, and, ... hehe, I just love it.

But wait. I haven't done any of that stuff. It's like twelve days till christmas and I haven't made a single batch of cookies. And I've only got my shopping done for one person. *shifty eyes* and not to mention I haven't done anything in the snow, I mean like nothing, I like took a walk for like fifteen minutes but that was it.

I need to do all this stuff. So much stuff. I made a most beautiful tea ring yesterday but Really I most get my act together. I've got so many gifts I've got to buy and so many things I have to do and oh me oh my. I want to go sledding to, really really bad. :D

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena